WHAT TYPES OF HAIR LOSS IS SMP® USED TO TREAT?
Our expert practitioners can use the SMP® technique to create many different styles.
During your initial consultation, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss your preferred style with our team, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of the look you’d like to achieve.
SMP® can be successfully used to treat all types of hair loss, regardless of the extent of the problem. His and Her Hair Clinic of Arizona in Phoenix scalp micro pigmentation
- DEFINED HAIRLINES
- RECEDING HAIRLINES
- TRANSPLANT SCARS
- CROWN BALDING
- BEARDS AND FACIAL HAIR
- MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- INCREASING HAIR DENSITY
MALE PATTERN BALDNESS
COMBINED (SMP® & HT)
SOME COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS...
HOW DO I TAKE THE FIRST STEPS?
At HIS & HER HAIR CLINIC OF ARIZONA, we offer a service that’s totally tailored to the individual. Our clinics are designed to provide a private, friendly and professional environment that reflects the exceptional levels of client care we deliver. So please don’t hesitate to get in touch and take the first steps to finding out more about how SMP® can help you... After a friendly initial chat – which can take place over the phone or at one of our clinics – we will offer you a free, no-obligation, one-to-one consultation with an expert hair loss advisor, who can assess your scalp and skin, and answer any questions you may have. If you’re interested in how SMP® can help you, we’ll be able to provide you with an accurate quotation for the treatment you require and determine how many sessions will be necessary to achieve your desired results. We can even offer you the opportunity to watch an actual SMP® treatment being performed, so you can see for yourself what’s involved and the astonishingly realistic results up-close. One of our trained consultants will talk to you directly about the treatment plan we would propose for your specific needs and discuss any questions you have.
5 REASONS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND CHOOSE HIS & HER HAIR CLINIC TODAY
1. Master trained and certified practitioner through HIS HAIR CLINIC with over 12 years of experience.
2. One-year guarantee with unlimited touch-up as needed.
3. Free consultation to discuss all hair replacement options available. Custom tailored to give you solutions you can take home.
4. Multiple lenders and loan options available regardless of credit.
5. Get started today with no money down, low monthly payments and zero interest.
Seeking clear and younger looking skin at an affordable price, but don’t have the time to go through surgery or long procedures? Then the Hydrafacial is exactly what you’re looking for! This easy 30 minute treatment can:
- Clear up clogged pores
- Provide soothing comfort
- Renew the skin to feel fresh
- Eliminate oils and exfoliate pores
The Hydrafacial could be the perfect treatment to refresh your skin and leave you feeling beautiful, so don’t hesitate! Call His and Her Hair and Skin Clinic of Arizona and set up an appointment today. (480) 744 - 7800
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
Why is HydraFacial good for my skin?
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. The HydraFacial is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
How long does the treatment take? Is there any downtime or pain involved?
Our goal is to help support you in a balanced lifestyle. That’s why HydraFacial is an efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes, 50 minutes or indulge in a complete 80-minute treatment, it’s all up to you! You may put on make-up and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
What results may be expected? How many treatments are needed to see results? How long do the results last?
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
This award-winning, resurfacing facial brings together the best of spa treatments and advanced medical technology to help your skin look better, feel better, and actually be healthier. Designed to target sun damage, wrinkles, oily skin, redness and blemishes, HydraFacial combines exfoliation, deep cleansing, and hydration to deliver instant results with no discomfort or downtime. HydraFacial is a 4 in 1 (cleanse, exfoliate, painless extraction, and hydration) treatment that delivers serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid down INTO THE SKIN at the 2nd and 3rd layer of the epidermis.
What you get with our H2-O2 Facial Jet Peel Machine
- Skin Scrubber Handle removes dead skin cells to uncover healthy skin.
- A mixture of Glycolic and Salicylic Acids delivers the benefits of a peel without post-peel scaling.
- Ultrasound vibration cleanses out pores with the help of Ultrasonic Handle.
- Serum is delivered to nourish and protect skin with Antioxidants, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Cold Hammer used to calm down and repair damaged skin, and eliminate redness.
- Bipolar RF handle uses heat to produce new collagen, smooth wrinkles, and tighten the skin.
WHAT IS THE PLASMA PEN?
Plasma Pen is the world’s most advanced, non-invasive, skin lifting, skin tightening and rejuvenation device used to treat wrinkles, and sagging, dull skin. The Plasma Pen is an FDA approved, CE approved device used to perform fibroblast therapy, a technique used to stimulate production of collagen in the skin.
HOW DOES THE PLASMA PEN WORK?
Our highly trained and certified Plasma Pen technicians use the device to delivery soft-surgery plasma fibroblasting. The plasma significantly tightens, lifts, resurfaces, and regenerates practically any area of the skin.
Plasma Pen converts electrical energy into gaseous diatomic molecular nitrogen and transmits that energized gas in a non-contact way to the skin’s surface from above. This causes a micro-trauma to the skin’s epidermal layer (top layers) whilst simultaneously heating and disrupting the deeper dermal structure via thermal conduction. This treatment is also known as fibroblasting. Fibroblasts are the most common cells of connective tissue in the body that produce collagen.
WHAT AREAS OF THE BODY CAN BE TREATED WITH PLASMA PEN?
- Accordion lines – the lines that form outside of the mouth when you smile
- Acne scars – improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks and scars
- Crow’s feet around eyes
- Forehead lines
- Jowl / jawline tightening
- Marionette lines – The creases or folds that run vertically from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
- Nasal labial folds / smile lines – The folds that run from the sides of your nose down to the edge of your mouth
- Necklines, turkey neck
- Smoker’s lines – those vertical wrinkles also known as lipstick lines around the mouth
- Upper and lower eyelids – Bags and hoods
HOW MUCH DOES PLASMA PEN COST?
Please review our model for detailed pricing on each area of the face. Please ask if you are unsure or have questions about any area or combination of areas you desire to be treated.
PLASMA PEN VS. COSMETIC SURGERY
- No injectable anesthetic required
- No scalpel, no cutting and no ablation of the skin
- No stitches and no scars
- Very low risk procedure with minimal side effects
- Short downtime
- No thinning of the skin and more uniform that ablative resurfacing using lasers
- No asymmetries and no risks of any overcorrection
- Cost effective
- Long lasting results – usually around 2-3 years and can be permanent
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
Plasma Pen skin tightening results are impressive but should not be proposed as an alternative to surgery in cases of moderate to severe skin laxity. Only surgery can achieve these kinds of results. You will typically see immediate tightening along with cumulative improvements over the next three months in the appearance of saggy skin. In some cases it may require more than one session depending on the desired results.
PLASMA PEN BEFORE AND AFTER
IS THE PLASMA PEN TREATMENT PAINFUL?
Plasma Pen is mildly to moderately uncomfortable. Everyone’s pain level is different and some areas of the body are more sensitive than others. Numbing cream is helpful in reducing the discomfort during treatment.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF THE PLASMA PEN TREATMENT?
The Plasma Pen is a relatively safe treatment, particularly when compared to more invasive cosmetic procedures. However, no procedure is without risks and it’s important to review Risks
- Swelling and bruising
- Scabbing and crusting
- Skin discoloration
WHAT DOWNTIME CAN I EXPECT AFTER MY PLASMA PEN TREATMENT?
There IS downtime. “Downtime” is very subjective. What you think “looks bad” and/or is “uncomfortable” can be very different from someone else’s perception. If you are comparing it to cosmetic surgery, then no, the downtime is minimal. If you are comparing it to a light chemical peel where no one can tell you did anything and you are just a bit flaky everywhere, then no.
- Redness, swelling and scabbing in the treatment area
- Average of 8 days downtime on the face and neck areas
- Average of 10 to 14 days on the body, depending on the area being treated and the intensity of the treatment
- Swelling usually begins the day following your treatment, and peaks around day 3
- After day 3, swelling subsides and scabs form.
- Scabs normally begin to fall off around day 6 and 7 (for face and neck)
Please be aware that the days indicated are simply guidelines for average healing time. Healing time and results may be negatively compromised by not following the after care protocol: no drinking alcohol, no smoking and no picking/scrubbing. If your health is compromised in any way, this can also extend your healing time and negatively affect your results.
Traditional liposuction requires an invasive procedure to remove fat from areas such as the abdomen, thighs, neck, and arms. But there's another way to achieve slimmer body areas: noninvasive UShape contours the body without scalpels and anesthesia. Read on to learn the answer to "what is UShape" and to find out if it's right for you:
What is U-Shape?
The simplest way to describe what is U-Shape is that it's the product of four technology that shrink fat cells rather than completely get rid of them. The treatment uses:
1) Radio frequency
2) Infrared light
3) Vacuum suction
4) Mechanical massage
How does U-Shape work?
Once the device is placed against the skin, it uses vacuum technology to suction against the skin and massage rollers to knead the treatment area. The other technologies also go to work:
- Radio-frequency energy and infrared light penetrate the fat cells and temporarily perforate their membranes, causing the fat cells to release fatty acids, glycerol, and water into the body and then shrink.
- The process also boosts collagen production to smooth skin, which is why it is FDA-cleared to temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite. (Read more about how U-Shape fights cellulite.)
How many treatments do I need to see results?
Most clients can see results after three sessions, but 4–6 weekly treatment sessions are recommended for optimal results. Each U-Shape session takes about 30 minutes.
What areas can be treated?
It can treat the thighs, buttocks, love handles, and abdomen.
Is this invasive?
No, this treatment is not invasive.
Is there any downtime?
There is no downtime required.
How long do results last?
Since U-Shape only shrinks and does not destroy fat cells, a balanced diet is the only way to ensure lasting results. Those who take in more calories than they burn will see their improvement start to decrease over time. According to U-Shape reviews, the clients who have gotten the procedure for cellulite reduction have seen results, but those results have only lasted up to a few months without maintenance treatments.
What does U-Shape cost?
The cost depends on the treatment areas and number of treatments needed, but people typically pay between $800 and $2,000 for a series of treatments.
Laser Hair and Tattoo Removal
Lips to legs, laser hair and tattoo removal at His and Her Hair and Skin Clinic of Arizona can take care of any hair or tattoo on your body with ease. Our laser can treat delicate areas (like Bikini and Brazilian), and gently eliminates your hairiest concerns.
Milan's staff is discreet and professional, so even the most sensitive areas will be well-cared for. Got a question about a specific area? Don't be bashful, we've heard them all!
Say hello to
- …no maintenance.
- …increased skin sensation.
- …lower friction without hair.
- …the pleasures of permanently smooth skin.
Book your free consultation to customize your hair and tattoo removal so you can be smooth and tattoo-free in all the right places.
Regardless of which area you're looking to de-fuzz, laser hair removal can help. In a matter of minutes, hair follicles are destroyed with minimal discomfort. Using highly concentrated energy, hair follicles are targeted and pulses of light are emitted. The laser's energy is attracted to the pigment of hair, the same way sunlight is attracted to darker clothing. For this reason, laser hair removal normally works best on those with dark, coarse hair and a fair complexion. However, at His and Her Hair and Skin Clinic of Arizona, people without this combination can still get great results.
Unlike many of our competitors, His and Her Hair and Skin Clinic of Arizona can treat treat a variety of skin types and complexions, including those with darker skin tones. Everyone's skin is different, which is why we will customize your treatment package during your FREE consultation to ensure you achieve the best results possible.
Commonly Treated Areas:
- Bikini Line
- Upper Lip & Face
During the session, many compare the feeling of the laser's pulse to the snap of a rubber band. Over the course of the next 1-3 weeks, the treated hair falls. The process requires a series of treatments, but results can be seen after just the first time, proving how effective even just the initial treatment can be. With every treatment you'll progressively see fewer and fewer hairs return. Finishing the entire series of treatments is crucial, as that ensures that you see the highest degree of permanent hair reduction. Stop worrying about the constant upkeep and start enjoying the freedom of silky smooth skin, year-round.
Ultherapy treats the deep layers of skin tissue without disturbing the surface of the skin
The Non-invasive Lift
Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin and on the eyebrow. Now also FDA-cleared to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the décolletage, Ultherapy can help you achieve a fresher look from your brow to your chest!
Focused Ultrasound. No Surgery.
Ultherapy harnesses the power of ultrasound to transform the brow, chin, neck and chest. Ultrasound, of course, has been used throughout the medical field for more than 50 years—and Ultherapy has been established as effective in clinical studies* and in over a million treatments worldwide.
Ultherapy relies on ultrasound therapy to deliver its collagen-boosting treatment. It also incorporates traditional ultrasound imaging, which allows practitioners to see the layers of tissue they are treating, ensuring the treatment energy is delivered to where it will be most beneficial.
The Ultherapy procedure, for lifting and toning loose, lax skin without surgery,is a safe and simple process, the Ultherapy system is the ONLY non-invasive technology that is FDA-approved to help lift skin on the chest, neck, lower chin area, full face or brow area – in a single treatment with NO patient downtime.
Non-surgical Ultherapy is unlike any other anti-aging option because it uses safe and effective ultrasound technology to stimulate the deep structural support layers of the skin – even those addressed in a surgical face lift. Yet, unlike a traditional face lift, the surface of the skin is unharmed in the process. The results are both corrective and preventative, making it an excellent treatment for every decade of your life.
- Loose Skin
- Crow’s Feet
- Lowered Brow Line
What Areas Can Be Treated?
Ultherapy can be used on the face and neck areas specifically:
- The jowls of lower face – can result in a sleek more defined jaw line.
- The cheeks – sagging skin can be tightened and lifted, improves nasal labial folds.
- The forehead – giving the appearance of an eye lift.
- The eyes, upper and lower lid – diminishes sagging lids and bags under eyes.
- The neck area – tightening turkey neck.
- Décolletage – gradually smooths chest wrinkles resulting in a smoother younger looking chest.
- Immediately after the treatment, you will be red for a few hours. You may be swollen and slightly tender in the treated area(s) for a few days.
- This is considered a no downtime procedure and you may return to normal activities immediately and makeup can be applied immediately*.
- Improvements appear over time resulting in a dramatic yet natural-looking transformation.
How Does It Work?
Ultherapy delivers ultrasound energy into the deep layer of the skin and muscle, heating the tissue. This stimulates new collagen and elastin production to lift, tighten and tone loose skin counteracting the effects of time and gravity. The resulting effect is firmer and younger looking skin without the cutting, expense or downtime of plastic surgery.
What To Expect
- An Ultherapy treatment takes between 20 and 90 minutes depending on the area(s) that are being treated.
- While comfort thresholds vary from patient to patient, most patients report that the procedure is quite tolerable. Most patients are more comfortable if they take 800mg of Ibuprofen an hour before the procedure. If and when any discomfort does occur, it happens while the ultrasound energy is being delivered. This sensation is temporary and is a positive signal that the collagen-building process has been initiated.
- Many patients only need one treatment in order to see significant skin tightening*.
- The regenerative process begins with treatment and the full effect of muscle and skin tightening is seen in 4-6 months.
- Individual results vary depending on skin type and the area treated, consult with one of our technicians for more information on what you can expect*.
Take advantage of our 100% Free Consultation to learn more about Ultherapy and how it can naturally reverse the signs of aging and gravity you may be noticing.
Give Your Skin A Photo Finish
For non-surgical skin rejuvenation that is non-invasive and backed by results, light-based therapies can restore health and natural beauty to your skin without extensive downtime. At His and Her Hair and Skin Clinic of Arizona, we offer a wide range of skin rejuvenation options, including IPL photofacials for targeted, effective treatment.
Schedule a consultation and find out how IPL photofacials can help improve the look and feel of your skin using clinically-tested light-based therapy.
What Are IPL Photofacials?
IPL, or intense pulsed light, is an innovative therapy that uses specially designed light pulses that can be customized to patient’s unique skincare needs for more precise and effective treatment. It is a multi-step process:
- The area being treated is thoroughly cleansed in order to aid in its absorption ability
- A photosensitive medication such as Levulan is applied to the skin and left to penetrate below the surface depending on the extent of correction required
- The treated area is then exposed to a specific wavelength of light. The photosensitive medication is activated, destroying damaged skin cells and targeting the hemoglobin and melanin in vascular lesions. The light energy is converted to heat during this process, clearing the lesions from the skin.
What Do IPL Photofacials Treat?
This non-invasive skin rejuvenation option can be used on multiple areas of the body including the face, arms, chest, and other body areas. IPL photofacials can help correct multiple skin imperfections, such as:
- Acne and Acne Scarring
- Sun damage
- Brown spots
- Age spots
- Dilated blood vessels
- Facial redness caused by broken capillaries
- Rosacea 1. Tattoo removal:
- Black, Blue, Brown, red different kinds of old and new tattoos
- 2.Pigmented lesions in epidermis and dermis:
- Age spot, Coffee spot, Sunspot, Freckle, Melasma, Ota,
- Zygomaticus, Nevus, Mongolian Spot,Pigmentation after
- 3.PTP Mode:
- Skin rejuvenation, Skin whitening, Skin tightening, Skin texture
IPL Photofacials Before and After:
*Individual Results May Vary
Erase the signs of aging and love the skin you’re in. Find out if IPL Photofacials are right for you by scheduling a complimentary consultation with His and Her Hair and Skin Clinic of Arizona by calling (480) 744-7800 today.
What Can I Expect During Treatment?
Protective eyewear will be supplied for you in order to shield your eyes from the intense light. This procedure is typically well-tolerated and generally no topical numbing creams are needed, but these options can be discussed during your consultation. Patients are made comfortable during their IPL photofacial, and our medical team will talk you through the various stages of treatment.
Is There Any Recovery?
A mild redness akin to a slight sunburn typically develops after treatment but should subside within a day. The skin continues to heal itself after the procedure is over, with full effects becoming evident over a matter of several days. Depending on your individual condition, multiple treatment sessions may be required.